Monday, June 04, 2007

Broken iPod? Sell it for $44!

While rumors circulate that the next generation of iPods will have built in WiFi capabilities similar to the Microsoft Zune mp3 player, others worry about getting their hands on old and broken iPods.

The amazing part is that they're paying the big bucks to do so. While older generation iPods go for as little as $3, you can fetch between $44 to $55 for a broken 5th generation video iPod. So, if that's your case and instead of throwing away your non-working iPod, try it out first at BuyMyBrokeniPod.com and see what you get back.

The big question is: why are they willing to pay so much for broken iPods? The response is obvious: they found out a way to make a revenue out of those separate parts that still work.

Source: the iPods Blog

1 comment:

Brokenipodbuyer said...

I learned about this site from a short pcworld article email. I decided to try
it since my broken ipod was just collecting dust. The transaction couldn't
have been smoother and faster. You sent all the instructions I needed for me
to send it, I posted it to the address given and within 3 days I received an
email showing my paypal posting from your company. Despite my reservations about a company I had never heard of before, the transaction with you was
one of the swiftest I've ever encountered; particularly for the computer industry.
Many kudos to www.buymybrokenipod.com staff on a job well done!