Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is how GT5 should be played

While cruising at the local mall last weekend, I stumbled upon this instalment whose purpose was to, not only draw attention to the races that were taking place on a nearby race track but also to the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue game for Playstation 3.


Nice scenario, right? No, I'm not talking about the car...it's cool, but I was referring to the "game set" that you can see in the picture. Playing GT5 in that is just amazing and that's how it should be...always. The image quality and resolution on that screen were just amazing. I want one of those ;-) But I guess I would have to put in the attic 'cause I guess my wife wouldn't be happy to have this in the middle of the living room.

Anyone knows where I can get one of those?

No comments: