The rumors continue and still not a word from Apple about this... Is the iPhone for real? When will it be released? What are the specifications. I guess the speculation will continue until Apple gives some certainty to this issue.
For now, let's take a look of some of the interesting rumors wondering around in the web on this:
- Basically, the iPhone will merge traditional cellular capabilities with Apple's legendary iPod digital music player technology
- Apparently, the product has been finalized, released to manufacturing and will start production in February
- The device will have a 2Mega-pixel camera
- It will have a 2Gb storage capability, which stores up to 500 songs
- It will also have Bluetooth connectivity and will be as intuitive and simple to use as the normal iPod
It's quite appealing, isn't it? Let's wait and see if Steve Jobs will present this soon in an Apple Event.