If you're working on the development of J2ME applications for mobile devices, you should seriously consider the use of J2MEPolish.
J2ME Polish is a collection of tools for developing J2ME applications:
- Build tools for creating application bundles out of one source project - for multiple devices and multiple locales.
- A device database which can be used to adjust your application to different handsets with Preprocessing.
- A user interface (GUI), which is designed outside of the application code with simple text-files (CSS).
- Utiliy classes like the BitMapFont or ArrayList.
- Standalone Tools like the editor for modifying binary data files.